In accordance with the Lord Jesus Christ’s Word in the twenty- to twenty third verses of the seventeenth chapter of the splendid Gospel of John, the Anglican Persian Mission seeks to further the formation of an Anglican Diocese of the Persian Diaspora by assisting the members of the diaspora to:
- Teach and guard the Faith
- Ordain, send out and appoint new ministers
- provide resources and guidance to the clergy and laity
- Where necessary to exercise discipline.
- Work for the unity of the Church.